CSR policy of MEIKODO
CSR policy of the light Amitabha hall
Meikodo Co., Ltd. creates common value for the future through its business activities, aiming for the sustainable mutual development of all stakeholders (in-house, society, and the environment), not only in compliance with the company and its employees, but also in the company.
- We focus on employment and human resource development, and work to create a workplace that is easy to work and that has diversity and equal human rights.
- We work to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and prevent resource depletion.
- We work to prevent environmental pollution from hazardous waste materials.
- We work with local communities and government.
- We address poverty and education issues in developing countries.
Under the motto "Quality First", Meikodo Co., Ltd. provides the highest quality to customers by continuously improving the effectiveness of the quality management system in order to gain the trust and satisfaction of customers.
Meikodo Co., Ltd., understands the impact of all businesses on the environment and, based on its CSR policy, complies with the requirements of relevant laws and regulations, establishes voluntary standards as necessary, and establishes an effective environmental management system. We work on continuous improvement of effectiveness.